Law-Courts H.I.3 Federal - International






Law-Courts H.I.3 Federal - International 


NB-OT NEURO-LABS IN ONTARIO = RETARDED 

H.I.3 is one of other background investigative efforts pre - post 1989

Now our separate investments, assets & income streams against domestic & international taxation archives

Retired earned pensions & assets


WHY THE FU*K WOULD ANY OF US...

Sell our personal assets managed & live off it?

Doesn't even make sense. 

Our Work - Chore Life Balance 

Our managed Investments & Income Streams

Insurance & Taxation strategy 


DOES NB-OT NEURO-LABS IN ONTARIO THINK

Like does the majority over minority have the capacity to think before attempting to communicate? 

Federal International Law-Courts & efforts between Law-Firms 

Pre - post 1989

You can... describe your arguments challenging H.I.3

We all do not require selling our items to live off it. We are not 1-2 tier subsidy requiring social & financial or asset subsidies 

H.I.3 is a high profile criminal investigation 


THE NERVE OF THESE LITTLE ASSHOLE PEOPLE 

Now our life cycle of experiences 0-6, 7-11, 12-17, 18-25+

ONTARIO & GREATER TORONTO. COURTS 

Pre 1989. Courts existed. Now 40+ years later

A large domestic & international criminal case of the high profile variety 

We do not need to sell anything or give it away

NOW H.I.3 USE OF GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS 

All designed to investigate NB-OT Neuro-Labs in Ontario & other efforts 

You want to wirelessly attack our brains - bodies so we cannot work or do anything 

Thats criminal 

NB-OT NEURO-LABS IN ONTARIO = GUILT

Thats it










SYDNEY NICOLA BENNETT IS RETIRED NOW

A 4 year process. May take on term contracts through S.B.G - CIG - C/M - S.B - Alpha Health 

Tatiana Bigarda & Madison Koslov Bennett are in charge as Global CEO & Brand CEO for Majority & Minority Shareholders 


LAW-COURTS & BETWEEN LAW-FIRMS 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NB-OT + Fraud Claims = Death Pact

Walsh + Entire Industry = Deceased

End of Canada. 4 Bennett's VS NB-OT